Surprise Dinner!-Day 28 S.O.L

So I got out of school and my dad said that we will be going somewhere special. I was excited to find out where we were going to! But I stayed after school playing on the playground and having fun searching for worms. I finally found, well Camila and I both found a worm! It was pretty dried out that’s what Miss Shy said. And she told us to give it water or put it in mud. Luckily there was mud. So I got a little mud and put it on a leaf and put the worm there and I gave it shade with my hand. So then it was time for me to go home same with Camila. Then I had no plastic bag and I wanted to bring the worm home but I couldn’t. Without a bag I couldn’t  take it anywhere so I let it free in the dry garden in school now I feel bad for it.😢 but after me and my parents went back home I went to go use the bathroom and we got in the car and started to go. Then when we got there it looked super fancy. My dads friend works there as maneger. When we got there it looked like a place we’re adults have a honey  moons. But my parents did not mind but I was the only kid there. I was like the third wheel of my parents honey  moon. But when we ordered food and when it came we ate it like piranhas! But when we were done we were all full! Then we payed for the food and then we went home on a full stomach! Thank you for reading my blog! Bye!