Tough bones Tough me – #1 S.O.L

😃😁❤️It was a normal day like  any other for a 6 year old. Me and my parents went to the park near our home. I played with the swing’s,I slid down the slide,made new friend’s but never get to see them again. Normal stuff. Then I played with some older kids like about the age of 8 or 9. Then we started playing tag. Their was a big tree on the side of the a small slide. Then I jumped up on the rock block’s (made out of real rock’s) then the root’s Of the tree were out of the soil then I tripped on them then I continued on running because “it was just a little blood” I thought. Then I did the exact same thing then there was more blood coming out! And if your wondering how is it not painful! Well it was. then my parent said “Are you ok?”I replied back to them I said “I was ok”. Then guess what happen’s next? Well if you were thinking “gee boy did the same thing happened next.” Well then my friend yes. I FINALLY STARTED CRYING! And guess what. I had no choice but to walk home! I was in PAIN walking home! Thankfully we live close by. So after we finally got home I had also NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE A BATH! Of course my mom washed me. then I was DEFINITELY IN PAIN!!! My body was STINGING ALL OVER ME! Then my mom put bandage’s all over my body and I felt a bit better and refreshed than before. Then I sat in my pink polka doted chair and just sat their like nothing happened whatching tv. But still I felt the pain but not that much from before. Remember stay tough and have a wonderful  beautiful day!😃😁❤️