Jeffrey-# 2 S.O.L

😻😃❤️ So I was minding my own business doing chores then my parents were talking about getting something. So I closed in more to them then I heard the word CAT! I was surprised when I heard the word then I screamed! “WHAT HAPPEND?!” my mom and dad said.”We’re  getting a CAT!”                                             “Yes but quite down the whole neighborhood would hear you!”                                                                                                             “Sorry” so then we planned where to get one. The first result was Cat Nap From The Heart. They were a cat shelter they had cats, rabitts, bunnies, and birds witch I was surprised by. Then I got ready and put on lip stick for some reason? Also we saw an ad on Facebook that said “get a cat for free!” From Catnap! So we quickly got over there and there it was! Catnap! I got out of the car I zoomed right through the door and it was like caterdise!(Good pun right hehe) I hugged every single CAT! Then there he was! Jeffrey! I told my parents if we could get him and sure enough we did! On our way home in the car Jeffrey was in his cage that we got for free. I said to him that he’s welcomed to the famaly! It was a bit to dark in the back seat so I opened up the window so he can look out of the window. Of course he couldn’t  because I was on my booster chair and he was on the seat but at least he had some light. Then we went to pet smart and got him the exact food he needs he was an adult cat. We got him some wet food and dry food also we got him some toys. In addition he was inside with us in his cage of course! When we went to check out there was a dog on a leash right behind us and he was barking. I was impressed that Jeffrey was still pretty chill like nothing is going on (I think?). Then when we finally got home we got him out of the cage and he started to explore the house! After a while I got on the bed and started to whatch some tv. Then all of a sudden Jeffrey came out of nowhere! He jumped on the bed and started to sniff my CHIPS!!!😡 Then I got out of bed with the chips and told my parents “is it ok to give him a chip?” My mom said no because we just got him. Then I went back in bed and ate more of my chips. FUN FACT my mom used to own a cat it was a girl cat. FUN FACT #2 My dad used to fear cats because of what people told him about cats. So remember face your fears and have a wonderful beautiful day! P.S this is Jeffrey!😻😃❤️

6 thoughts on “Jeffrey-# 2 S.O.L”